TML Partners Ltd may be referred to as “TML”, “TML Partners”, “we”, “us” or “our”.
TML Partners Ltd is committed to protect the privacy of all individuals for which we process information. TML seek to ensure the highest standards of compliance with all relevant Data Protection Laws and Regulations
This policy applies to all visitors to tmlpartners.com (the “Website”) and to all users of our Services. The policy describes how information about you may be collected and used by us or shared with others and how we safeguard it.
- When we collect personal information we will explain how we intend to use it. We will obtain your consent if we wish to use it for any other purpose.
- We will protect your personal information we obtain about you with appropriate security measures.
- We will provide access to the personal information we hold about you whenever requested.
- To ensure accuracy we will provide you with the opportunity to update the personal information we hold as regularly as needed.
- We will openly explain your options and rights with regards to your personal information.
- We will investigate and respond to any concerns raised about personal information as a priority.
What is your Personal Information?
Personal information is any information about you as an identifiable individual and includes information such as your name, address, age, gender, income, marital status, financial situation, health, current employment, compensation and previous employment history together with your personal references.
This information that you give us including your CV and email address is termed “Personal Data” under the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 governs the way we process all personal data provided to us.
We do not actively collect sensitive information about our candidates unless this is legally required for recruitment purposes. The Act defines sensitive information as information about a person’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or similar beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health or condition or sexual life, or about the commission of, or proceedings for, any offence committed.
Why do we ask for Personal Information?
TML Partners will collect this personal information primarily so we can provide you with relevant information and services including sharing your information with those of our clients looking to hire a particular role. When you provide this information you will be asked to acknowledge your consent for us to provide it to those clients. This consent is optional and you can decide to withdraw it at any time. It may also be used in the following ways
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To enable us to develop and market other products and service
- To answer your questions and enquiries
- To send you news and information about TML that may interest you
- For regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with legal proceedings
We would seek your consent to use your information for any other purpose not listed above
How do we collect Personal Information about you?
TML is an executive recruitment firm for marketing leaders that deliver a highly professional service. To deliver this service we need to understand our candidates well and our client’s needs. To achieve this we develop detailed profiles about our candidates and clients and create confidential profiles primarily from the following sources:
- Personal information you share by sending us your CV
- Basic demographic information including gender, location etc.
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our website
- Details you provide us via face-to-face meetings which may include our own objective views
- Information you provide to us via exchanges over the phone, email or any other messaging services
- Information you provide by completing questionnaires or surveys
- Any information that is in the public domain, particularly on social media
- Information we request from third parties who have agreed to provide us with a reference
How do we keep Personal Information secure?
We ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy. Security procedures have been put in place according to the level appropriate to the nature of the personal information held and the risk that security could be breached.
TML always ensure we have the right physical and technical security, backed up by robust procedures and well-trained staff. All our procedures comply with legislation and cover the storage, access and disclosure of personal information.
However, please remember the transmission of information via the Internet is never completely secure. We will do our best to protect your information but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website so any transmission is at your own risk.
How long will your Personal Information will be held for?
We are required to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations.
Your Personal Information and third parties
Under limited circumstances we may pass your personal information to third-parties as follows:
- To TML employees and approved suppliers to provide TML services to you or to deal with any correspondence entered into between you and TML.
- In some cases TML may use a technical partner to conduct some processing of your personal information on our behalf but this is always subject to strict contractual control and is in compliance with relevant Data Protection Legislation.
- In the event that TML is acquired by another company your personal information may be transferred to such new company, but you will always be informed about such a change should it occur.
- Other than in the circumstances outlined TML will not provide your personal information to any third party without your consent or unless TML is required to do so by law or competent authority.
What are your rights?
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
- You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you ask us, TML will provide you with all the information we hold about you.
- If you ask us, TML will delete or place beyond use all the information we hold about you.
How to keep your information up to date
We will always provide the opportunity to keep your personal information up-to-date. Having accurate information about you enables us to give the best possible service to our customers.
How to contact us about the information we hold
You may request confirmation regarding any data we hold about you and may request us to modify, update or delete it. We may need to ask you to verify your identity.
You may request to unsubscribe from communications at any time. If you wish to contact us with any questions, comments or to inform us of changes to personal information, please email us at email@example.com
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. If you do not agree to our processing of your data, please do not submit any personal data to us via the website.
By using the Website and our Services and/or otherwise interacting with TML Partners you consent to us processing your personal data and other information in accordance with this Policy.
If you have any questions or comments please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or application. Your web browser then sends these cookies back to the website or application on each subsequent visit so that they can recognise you and remember things like whether you are logged into a members only area or other preferences. This information can then be used to improve the web browsing experience for all users of the site.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
By using this website you are agreeing to allow this site and any widget, script or third-party service used by the site, to set and use any type of cookie on your computer. You assume all responsibility for controlling which cookies are used through the mechanisms described above or by other processes you may opt to use.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org