Rapid growth and digital disruption have created a new business landscape within the professional services sector.
What is seen as the most traditional of the sectors in its business practices and service delivery is rapidly evolving and the priorities of marketing leaders are shifting also.
In this report by Charlie Green, we examine how the landscape has changed and what this has done to the job specification of Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs) within the professional services sector.
In particular, we look at:
- Competition and disruption within professional services
- Going deeper with brand strategy – differentiation
- Content – cutting through the noise
- Key account management – new commerciality and BD focus
- Embracing digital and automation
- People strategies to implement change
Download the full report here.
tml Partners – specialists in marketing recruitment.